EF Education First // Hong Kong // 11/2017 - Present
ASSOCIATE PRODUCER & ASSISTANT DIGITAL CONTENT PRODUCER
WTTW-Chicago PBS // Chicago // 01/2017- 11/2017
Associate Producer for "Making a New American Nutcracker", a nationally-broadcast 60-minute documentary exploring the making of the Joffrey Ballet's re-imagined Nutcracker ballet. Winner of the Peter Lisagor Award and a Gold Remi Award at the Houston International Film/Video Festival.
- Pitch segment & story ideas, coordinate crews, and be all around right hand for the producer.
- Research, writing and reporting along with fact checking and script writing.
Assistant Digital Content Producer for web on an Emmy-nominated (show) production "My Neighborhood: Pilsen", a 60-minute documentary that tells the story of community activism in Chicago's largely Mexican-American Pilsen neighborhood. Winner of a Gold Remi Award at the Houston International Film/Video Festival.
- Create visuals for online content in conjunction with documentary
- Research, writing and reporting along with fact checking, script writing, and data reporting.
MULTIMEDIA PRODUCER & BRAND STORYTELLER
Passion Planner // San Diego // 02/2016 - 10/2016
- Created engaging content, with images and videos that work well across websites, social media, and email campaigns
- Manage multiple assignments seamlessly with tight deadlines
- Conceptualize, create and launch multiple playlists, and built the subscribership to 10,000+ in just 6 months for Youtube channel
PUBLIC RELATIONS, MARKETING, AND EVENTS COORDINATOR
Bin 1301 Wine Bar // Washington // 10/2014 - 01/2015
- Seamlessly planned and executed events, both professional (conferences, meetings) and social (weddings, birthday celebrations)
- Worked with event sponsors and internal/external teams on all aspects of planning the event
- Conducted research to identify social media best practices and trends.
- Achieved success in all marketing campaigns
Japan Travel Magazine // Tokyo // 06/2014 - 10/2014
- Created and edited trip content for both print and online publications
- On location research, writing, and reporting were required for weekly updates
- Promoting and marketing Japan tourism by proving trip adviser photo, video, and summary content for many of Japan's sites and wonders
PHOTOGRAPHER & VIDEOGRAPHER
Sasha Bruce Youth-work // Washington // 10/2013 - 05/2014
- Documented life within the homes and other programming used for grant applications, publications, and other marketing tools
The World Bank // Washington // 01/2013 - 05/2013
In collaboration with The Corcoran College of Art + Design MA Exhibition Design Program and IFC as part of the World Bank.
- Documenting multiple installations for use as examples for promotional purposes and partnership opportunities while meeting deadlines
PIBLIC RELATIONS & MARKETING FELLOWSHIP
Corcoran Gallery of Art // Washington // 08/2012 - 01/2013
- Assisted in the coordination and execution of brand events, photo shoots, meetings
- Monitored press clippings, industry news, and social media platforms
- Conducted media outreach and interacted with press and bloggers
- Drafted press materials, including news releases, media alerts, and pitch letters
Artists Working In Education // Milwaukee // 11/2009 - 09/2010
- Provided art enrichment programs to young adults in the Milwaukee area to enhance human potential, advance learning, and cultivate communities
- Documented in a series of photographs used to grant applications, publications, and other marketing tools
Final Cut Pro
Avid- Media Central UX
Mac & PC
Corcoran College of Art + Design
MA New Media Photojournalism
BA Free Arts
Milwaukee Institute of Art & Design
Minor in Printmaking